In January this year the selection of proposals was completed and applicants received the official outcome of their application. Budget round 2021 was a competitive one in which the LRI received 70 Letters of Intent (LoI) from all over the world. Of these 70 LoIs, 24 had been invited for a Full Proposal. After careful consideration by our committees eventually 6 proposals were accepted for funding. Four out of the five LRI research priorities are represented in the accepted proposals. Please find the list of proposals with project information below.
- Electronic Data Collection Tools, Pathways and HMIS Integration for Leprosy and LF MMDP Data to Improve Service Delivery
- Molecular Methods in Subclinical Models of Leprosy to Test PEP
- Pilot interventions for people with leprosy reactions in Indonesia (PIONEER)
- Testing an App supported delivery system for Leprosy PEP services
- POC tests for leprosy in South America
- NTDs disabled people centered strategy to improving access to services